Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanksgiving!!

Papa has the special touch
My Joe loves me!








All the cousins with Santa in Payson.


















Parker Kate bing chubby.




Thanksgiving day was spent in town because all of Paul's family got to come here! My side went up north to Strawberry and stayed at a cabin. Paul worked the day after so the kids and I went up for friday and saturday. I love northern AZ this time of year! Blaine, TJ, Roxy and Ben got to come too! We love seeing them!



Sydney and Roxy loving the outdoors!
















I can never get them to do nice smiles at the same time so this was our alternative...

















Apple Turkey Time!! This tradition will NEVER die! Grammy and Papa are the BEST!!

















A Pre-Turkey jam session. She loves her Daddy and wants to be just like him!

















One of my many blessings!











7 comments:

mama donk aubri jo said...

you look blonder, are you??? cute cute pics, parker or do you always call her parker kate? she is so so cute and chubby love her cheeks! looks like you guys had so much fun! is sydney really playing the guitar already?? that is so awesome!

TJ said...

Yeah for blogs!
Aubri, Amanda assured me she hasn't lightened her hair since she graduated from high school. (uh, huh)

Robbie, Kelly, Jared and Payton Merrill said...

Good job on the blog it looks great! I just add people when I find them also, so hopefully I'm not a stalker either! Oh well.

Heidi said...

um hello!?!? How long have you been hiding out from me?!? haha, I love it! It's about time.. :)

Janalyn said...

Does Sydney actually have her own guitar that she plays?? If she does, I'd love to hear it sometime! That is a cute picture.

Sakura said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
heidi said...

looks like a super fun time! I'm glad you have a blog!