Friday, January 30, 2009

Spot Light on...







I love it when my family makes it onto other families blogs! I have only had a blog for a few months so I haven't seen anyone Else's before now so I am going way back on other peoples posts and seeing that, once in a while, I make an appearance in some of their history. I am going to start spotlighting one friend or family at a time on my blog. If you do not want to be spotlighted that is fine just please let me know.

We'll start with the newest member of our family, Parker, and one of her best friends, Halle! Parker and Halle are both July Rubys and sweet little girls. They enjoy long naps, bottles of milk, and pooping in their pants. Halle has 3 big sisters that love her and that are also good friends with Parker's older Brother and Sister. Halle's Mom is one of the nicest, selfless people I know. I met Halle's Mom 5 years ago when we lived in the same apartments and had our first girls. As most of my best friends know...it's not easy being my friend. I am not good at calling or writing or making plans. I love Halle's mom for making the effort to stay my friend over all these years. Hers is a friendship that I will never lose and am a better person for having.

7 comments:

TJ said...

What a cute idea, do me next, do me next.

mama donk aubri jo said...

look how creative you are :) i need some creative juices, dirty always does fun stuff like that too and tj as well, like flashback fridays or something like that :)

Jana said...

I love Sydney's hair! So cute! I also loved the post about being thankful today! I've always loved your imput (at church or otherwise) & I think you're so genuine & kind. We gotta do more together!

vanessa joie said...

I like your blog! And you kids are so, so super cute!

Heidi said...

Love all the pictures!! I need to get them from you, they were not very cooperative when I tried to take pictures! And you are soo sweet, I love you too!! Thanks! I'm totally having a blog funk, and need to get back into it... not like i'm not sitting at the comp all day already anyways!

Jana said...

Happy Birthday!

Jewelia Eagar said...

Wanted to wish you a happy (late) bday...sad we can't get together this week, but hopefully another time soon.