Friday, August 7, 2009

...backwards...

Me and my GIRLIES!
Paul was ALWAYS down in the sand and getting dirty to play with the kids!

He is an amazing DADDY


She LOVES putting hats, towels, underware, shoes...anything that will stay, on her head!



Sydney and the girls...she was one of the "big girls"!




Well, A few posts down I talk about what we did on our Summer vacation then I posted tons of pix...because I did it all in one day it is all backwards but if you are just looking at pix I guess it's not a big deal. Here are just more random family/summer ones. Thanks for reading/looking at my blog.





2 comments:

Maren said...

who did you go to cali with? we want to take our girls to the beach SO BAD! everytime brynlee sees the ki-lan show and she is at the beach, she asks when we are going. soon i hope! (maybe not after going on the shopping spree with you!) : )

TJ said...

I love all the pics, but none with St. George Dickersons?
We were very glad you stopped at our house and had the 4th with us.