Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A little deep and personal...











ABOVE PICTURES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF THE WORDS BELOW AT ALL...I JUST WANTED TO HAVE PICTURES AS WELL AS WORDS. THESE ARE A FEW PHOTOS OF MY SYDNEY AND HER BESTIE...TATUM.




Are blogs about feelings? Well, here is what I am feeling tonight. I was very lucky and blessed to get to spend New Years Eve and the ball drop @ St. Joseph's Hospital with my longest and best friend, and her beautiful angel daughter. I only met this angel one other time but I will never forget her. She passed away on Monday and I am so affected and saddened by it. My heart has literally hurt because of the pain I know my friend and her family must be going through. I had another friend a year ago that lost her baby son and that too really affected me. I cannot begin to imagine the sorrow a parent must feel to lose a child. I haven't dealt with much loss in my life, other than my brother, and that agony actually brought me to my knees, made me punch the ground, made me lose sleep, made me make numerous bad choices...very literally CHANGED MY ENTIRE LIFE. The pain I felt was the most real and awful pain I've ever felt and my pain is, I'm sure, a tiny tiny fraction of the pain my friend is going through now. I love my friends. Especially you...you know who are (tingrin). I'm so sorry for your loss. You mean so much to me and I hate to see you going through this. I want to be there with you every minute but I know you are surrounded by love. I am here...

7 comments:

Jewelia Eagar said...

what a beautiful message - heidi is so lucky to have you as a friend. I know you bring so much joy to her life. I'm glad you two are still so close. I hurt for Heidi and her family too. I can't even begin to imagine how she's feeling. I wish i could do more to help :(

Becky porter said...

I dont even Know heidi and I too am saddened by her story. If ican do anything to help you and your healing please let me know.

TJ said...

Heidi is very lucky to have a good and long lasting friend like you. I'm sorry for your pain as well as hers.

heidi said...

that is so super sad. I can't imagine the pain. give your friend an extra hug from me. i didn't know you lost a brother - i'm so sorry for that too. :)

TZ Crew said...

Your words were very sweet and from the heart. She is lucky to have you as a friend - Tia

TZ Crew said...

P.S. I was blog stalking and came across yours!! Good to see you...we need to get together...miss ya

kisha said...

I two have been where you are. It is an overwhelming feeling, yet you feel there is nothing you can do. At least nothing that would help. I am sorry for Heidi and Chris's loss. I had read there blog through yours. Hopefully they can find some sort of peace in their grief. My friend asked for hugs. I would go over every night and just give her a hug. She says that when someone goes through a tragedy as this ask. Just ask what they want and never stop asking. Love to you. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.