Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sisters

The other day I bought Parker the cutest little shorts/shirt outfit. When I showed Syd, she went in her room and changed into similar matching shorts and it was a photo opp. She is such an awesome sister.


This is Parker Kate @ 7 months old! She is crawling all over, pulling herself up to short things, eating food that literally make Sydney dry heave...:) so funny, and she got her first tooth. Bottom left. We are loving her so much! I love all my children equally but if I'm being honest, right now at her stage, Parker brings me the most joy and happiness. Sydney amazes me daily with her reading and Joe always loves me and cuddles but Parker...I can't get enough. We are going on a trip in 14 days and Paul and I are both worried about how much we're going to miss her...and Syd and Joe. Don't judge me...you all understand...or you will someday.

4 comments:

Maren said...

that is so cute! and i am loving the outfit. do share where you got it, jade needs those shorts this summer! are you so excited for your trip or what? oh man, i almost just gave it way! good thing i thought about it before i typed it. SO FUN! we need to do a couples vaca this summer with the merrills, andersons and us. what do you think?

Daybreaking Dickersons said...

So Chubby and cute.

Becky porter said...

She is sooo dang adorable! I do know what you mean about having afavorite every once in a while. Lincoln is my fave right now because he cant talk back yet..haha

mama donk aubri jo said...

She is so cute! and way too big already!