Thursday, March 5, 2009

Spot Light On...


When I had just had Parker, so many people helped me by just taking Joe while Sydney went to school so I wouldn't neglect him. One of my great friends, Becky, just had a sweet baby boy and I wanted to help. She used to take Syd to school right after Parker was born so I didn't have to get dressed. Now I take her cute girl to school and pick up her awesome boy Bryce to play with Joe. It has become more of a brother thing for Joe. He loves Bryce so much. There is never a day that he doesn't want Bryce to be with him the whole day. I would take him all day every day too but I guess his Mom loves him and wants him to be around sometimes. :) This is Joe and Bryce @ Walmart in a cart filled with towels. Bryce is one of the nicest boys in the world. He and Joe never fight! They have the "I had that first" fight every once in a while but they are both peace makers so whoever wins and gets the toy...honestly 2 minutes later, gives it nicly to the other for a fair turn. They will be great missionaries someday. I love Bryce and am so glad Joe has him. Wonderful parents raised that kid.

No comments: