Sunday, August 23, 2009

SPOT LIGHT on...

TJ Dickerson is my sister-in-law but more importantly my friend! She is amazing because of a lot of things but I only have pictures of 5 reasons...This one shows how sweet and loving she is towards my kids. She loves them like they were her own! I love that! This shows how fun she is! She always dresses up for halloween! holidays are all a big deal to her and her enthusiasm is contagious...and she forgives bad spelling.

She married this sexy man I call my brother! He is awesome but I will save his spot light for another time. She married him and that means...a lot. We all know how much I love him so you have to be pretty dang awesome to get my approval.
She is crafty and selfless. She made the shirt Joe is wearing and the skirt Syd is wearing. She made a ton of other things that she spent her selfless time on but I don't have the pix.



She is BRAVE!! One "bad hair day", she let me shave her entire head...no reason, just crazy and fun! I was so jealous!! And another photo of her loving my kids...


She is so fun and so loving and patient and kind. She is selfless and thoughtful, artistic and talented! I love TJ and am so lucky she is my friend! Thank you TJ!




4 comments:

TJ said...

Yay for me! But even more yay for us being friends. I love you Amanda.

mama donk aubri jo said...

for cute :) love all the pics to explain your love :)

Daybreaking Dickersons said...

She is great. We love TJ too!

TJ said...

She really seems like an awesome girl. So cute too, I wish we all had her for a friend. I want to be just like her.
Anonymous