Friday, August 7, 2009

Summer Vacation!
















Well, Summer is over and here is a short recap of ours with pix because, if we're being honset, that is all anyone cares about.










Within 16 days we went from California to Utah, Utah to Wyoming, Wyoming to Utah and Utah to home (AZ). We spent almost a full week RIGHT on NewPort Beach in a house. We went with Paul's brother, SCott and his family and his sister, Kathy, and her family. It was AMAZING and I want to do that every summer! We stayed wet and sandy the entire time but that is a small price to pay. We spent the 4th of July in Springville, UT with my Brother, Blaine, and his family. This was awesome! Provo Parade was cute and Aunt TJ made all the girls there matching tutus! Thank you, TJ! Wyoming was a week of fun with the whole Merrill family! All 10 siblings and all the spouces and ALL 48 grandkids! We stayed at Paul's sister, Lisa's houses and had so much fun! I love those reunion! We then drove to St. George and stayed with my Best friend Aubri who married my cousin, Marc. We stayed for the weekend and drove home. The perfect end to our trip was that my WONDERFUL mother took all 3 of my kids the day after we got home so Paul and I could unpack and clean and be alone for the whole day! Beautiful!!!

3 comments:

paulmerrill said...

I, another Paul Merrill, went on vacation too:

http://pmerrill.com/?p=860

Daybreaking Dickersons said...

All this Utah time and I never saw you. I'm so sad!

Janalyn said...

Nice trip Amanda! 16 days of vacation, that'd be a dream. It's fun to see all your pictures - you're all lookin hot on the beach!